Saturday, August 20, 2011

1st thing to go

Well hello there blogging world. Apparently when life gets crazy for me blogging is the first thing to go. That and following anything going on online like Facebook or anyone else's blog. Since my last post we have moved to Utah, Jeff and I went on a MUCH needed vacation just the two of us, had three family reunions, I've been training for another half marathon, we've been trying to keep three little kids entertained (that alone is stressful, ha!), and Jeff is opening his own chiropractic office from scratch (with my help of course). Like I said, crazy. I will break all of that down a little more later...hopefully sometime soon-ish. But for now I just wanted to get something down in writing here. I haven't gone this long without posting in...actually I don't think ever. And with so much stuff going on and lots of pictures having been taken I don't know where to begin! I want to get all caught up before we open Jeff's office because after that I will have NO time. It will just be Jeff and me in the office for the first little bit, along with the kids :), so the craziness that is called our life will not be calming down anytime soon. (As a side note, after having been out of the workforce for 2 years now it has been weird getting back in that mode as we get things all organized and figured out for the office, but more on that later.) So here's to me hopefully getting my blogging on soon!

1 comment:

Toshia said...

Welcome back! I missed reading about the happenings around your casa and your beautiful children;) I'll be anxiously awaiting updates! Good luck with the office and congrats on the move.