Friday, January 6, 2012

Quick summer review

Yes, I am well aware that it is January. Time flew by, life happened, but I wanted to back up and catch up a little. Since there's a lot to catch up on I figured I would do one post that basically summarizes the whole summer, except for the moving part because I already went over that, and some family reunion pics which will come later. Since it's the middle of winter you can look at these pics and think fondly back to summer. So here was our summer:

Many visits to the zoo, thanks to my parents who had bought a season pass:













Temple square:





Lots of water play:









The park, of course:





On rainy days we would go to a free museum:





And just plain old random fun:
Porter came to me one day like this and asked if this is what you do with it. It's actually a little bassinet for a baby doll :)

Can't wait for next summer!!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Love the pictures!