This is for those of you who "can't-keep-a-secret-Jeff" didn't already tell. Alright, so maybe I let it slip a little too. Also, it's supposed to be Baby A, not Baby C.
I kept the secret!! I wanted to just jump up and down and hug you on Sunday but I didn't, but I didn't because one: I didn't want to attract attention and two: I didn't want you to think I was a total weirdo. But I am so excited for you!!
OH MY GOSH!!!!!! ANY!!!!! When are you due? I can't belive that you are pregnant with TWINS!!!! Get the heck out of here. I love it. Hope you are feeling great can't wait to chat!
I knew it!! after we chatted on email the other day I said to Steve " Do you think it's twins???!!" LOL WOOHOOO!!! I'm so excited for you! congrats xoxo
What?!!!!! Congratulations!!!!! I can't believe it! I'm so excited for you! Let me know if you need help with work since you're going to be getting TIRED! -Alyssa
Oh my gosh!!!!! Congrats!!! You'll definately have your hands full!!!! There IS a reason to everything! Just think...if you didn't have that miscarriage you wouldn't be having these twins!! Wow!!
OMG!!!! I am so excited for you...but definitly not jealous:) Hope you are feeling good let me know if I can help you out with Porter ever. I will be getting ahold of you soon to plan that BBQ!
What do I always say? Everything happens for a reason! Now you're blessed with 2 miracles at once! Insta-family! Hahahaha...you crack me up! But really, I'm super happy for you and can't wait to see you again in August!
19 comments:
Holy Cow!!! I am so freakin' jealous!!!
I kept the secret!! I wanted to just jump up and down and hug you on Sunday but I didn't, but I didn't because one: I didn't want to attract attention and two: I didn't want you to think I was a total weirdo. But I am so excited for you!!
YAY!!! I am so excited for you guys. Double the fun!
OH MY GOSH!!!!!! ANY!!!!! When are you due? I can't belive that you are pregnant with TWINS!!!! Get the heck out of here. I love it. Hope you are feeling great can't wait to chat!
I knew it!! after we chatted on email the other day I said to Steve " Do you think it's twins???!!"
LOL WOOHOOO!!! I'm so excited for you! congrats
xoxo
What?!!!!! Congratulations!!!!! I can't believe it! I'm so excited for you! Let me know if you need help with work since you're going to be getting TIRED!
-Alyssa
WOW!!!! AMY!!!! Life's gonna get crazy! But I'm so happy for you. Congratulations!
HOORAY!!!! Now I don't have to keep the secret!!!
That is awesome!! Congratulations!
Oh my gosh!!!!! Congrats!!! You'll definately have your hands full!!!! There IS a reason to everything! Just think...if you didn't have that miscarriage you wouldn't be having these twins!! Wow!!
Twins. Double the fun. Double the trouble. Hahaha. That is awesome, though. Congratulations!!!!
That is GREAT news, Congrats! What a fun adventure, I am so excited for you!
OMG!!!! I am so excited for you...but definitly not jealous:) Hope you are feeling good let me know if I can help you out with Porter ever. I will be getting ahold of you soon to plan that BBQ!
What do I always say? Everything happens for a reason! Now you're blessed with 2 miracles at once! Insta-family! Hahahaha...you crack me up! But really, I'm super happy for you and can't wait to see you again in August!
Wow! I'm so happy for you!
HOLY CRAP!!! Are you kidding me? That's CRAZY!!! I'm so happy for you. Congrats and good luck!!
Holy smokes guys!! This is fantastic news!! We are super excited for you!! YIPEE!!
Mandy
Yeah! Wow! Congratulations!!!!
What the Freak?!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! I am so happy for you!
Post a Comment