On Fridays I start work at 8am which means that I have to actually get up early...for me. Well, lately it's been early because I've gotten into the habit of sleeping in. I don't normally get Porter up until 9am...okay sometimes 9:30am, but he wakes up before then and will just play in his crib. Well, today I am at the computer doing work and I have the monitor on so I can hear him and he is just singing to himself. It's too cute - I LOVE it! So it will be quiet for a few minutes, then he'll bust out and sing the ABCs. I really should get off my butt and get the video camera so that I could record it, but I'm kind of in a lazy mode so I'll have to do it another time :) But lately his favorite songs to randomly sing are of course the ABCs, Twinkle Twinkle, and Jingle Bells. Even when we're out and about running errands he'll bust out and start singing. I love Porter so much! It is so fun living with a toddler because you get to see the world from a whole other perspective. Why can't everything all the time be sunshine and singing? I think that I should follow Porter's lead and make that so!
5 comments:
I am also up at 8am working except you got it good I have to say!!
I call the days when Sophia actually stayed in her crib the "good ol days!!" Enjoy this time!! You are so lucky hehe
Oh the days when I slept until 9... Amelia started waking up at 7 or 730 and, in turn, waking up Peryn. Dang it. It is really fun to see the world in a toddler's eyes. We have our bad moments/days but for the most part it is VERY entertaining!
-Alyssa
He is so cute!! We missed you guys on Sunday. Hope to see you there this week.
So cute! I just love to hear kids sing. Especially when they make up their own words to the songs. I want to see a video!!
Just the normally expected genius and prodigy talent. He's related to me, after all. Ok, so he's cute, too.
Post a Comment