Last week Jeff had his pinning ceremony at school, which signifies the student's graduation from only treating other students to actually treating the public. Jeff is now in his 10th quarter out of 12 and now his time is split in half between his clinic hours of treating the public and classes. The countdown begins. Next quarter his time will still be split between clinic hours and classes, then for his 12th quarter he will have NO MORE CLASSES and will only be treating in the clinic. Holy cow, there is an end in sight! He will be finished I believe in mid-December, so that means only 7 1/2 more months of school left for Jeff, ever! I am way excited for Jeff. This has been a long, hard road for him and he is almost done. Now we are just trying to figure out where we will go after that. But, as it always does, everything will fall into place and work out. Also, Jeff found out last week that he passed his most recent set of boards exams!!! It still ticks me off how his boards exams are the weekend before finals, plus he had to take his OSCEs in there around the same time, so poor Jeff was beyond stressed with the ginormous amount of tests he had to take all within like a 2 week period. But he passed them all!! I am so proud of him! He has one more set of boards coming up later this year plus two more quarters of finals, then he is in the all clear. He works hard and takes it seriously and I love him even more for that because he is doing it for the future of our family. And by the end of this year I will officially be able to say that I am married to a doctor - how hot is that!
The Joy of Falling Behind
6 hours ago



4 comments:
I have always thought of Jeff as a big guy. Big in the tall sense that is, but in that last picture the other guy dwarfs Jeff. Holy cow!! How tall is he? Anyway, Yay Jeff!! I am so excited for you guys to be able to finally see the light at the end of that tunnel. You have worked so hard and I know how it feels to be so close! Congrats!!!
Congrats!! That's so awesome!! It's so nice when you can see the end in sight.
Congrats!! Isn't it a great feeling to see that light at the end of the tunnel?! We're almost there!
Yes, he's so good looking! Best of the bunch, I'd say.... Then I noticed the girl in the lower right. Hmm. Where's she going to practice?
Post a Comment