Holy cow, I got Porter up from his nap today and his pull-ups were dry. DRY! He was in there for 3 hours. He has NEVER been dry after a nap. My mommy heart is just singing. This guy has definitely made progress today! Now all we need is for him to go poop in the toilet...I've told him if he goes poop in the toilet that he gets a BIG treat. But I feel it...it will be sometime soon, I can just taste it. Actually, I don't want to taste it. That's just gross. But you know what I mean. I know it will be awhile until he is potty trained at night because he is also still in a crib so even if he did wake up having to pee he couldn't get out. And I am going to keep him in a crib as long as I can, or at least until he is 3. Today was a wonderful day!
5 comments:
Yeah!!! Your days of changing diapers are almost over... until you have another baby. :0)
Congrats! That's awesome!! And I am also all for keeping them in the crib til 3.
I'm with you about the crib thing. I want to keep Versii there as long as I can. But we're working on getting him used to being a big boy bed too. He starts out there, but I usually have to put him in the crib after a few minutes because he won't stay put. Potty training is awful. It's been so long since we did it with Kaden. But luckily, he's only peed in the bed once ever.
It's been a while since I have been blog hopping, but I love your hair!! I know the bang thing can take some getting used to, but you definitely have the face to pull it off. Glad the potty training is going so well. Carter took to it so easily- minus the pooping in the potty. We have yet to accomplish that. He's been "potty trained" since January, but only pooped on there three times. Let me know if you find the secret! Hope it keeps on going well.
oh, man, I'm really dreading the potty training thing! And I've heard it's harder with boys for whatever reason. Best of luck! Thanks for sharing your tips. Yea Porter!
Post a Comment