Friday, August 20, 2010

Really?

This is an old picture that I've posted before, but take a look at these outfits. When I am out in public with the girls and they are wearing this outfit people seem to think that they are boys. What?! This is full on pink, there are flowers on the front and those are little cap sleeves. What kind of parent would dress their son in this outfit? Maybe I just don't see it, but can you tell me why these outfits make them look like boys?

3 comments:

Toshia said...

Hahaha! I was out today with Reagan and she was wearing pink, wrapped in a pink blanket, and sucking on a pink pacifier...I was still asked if she was a boy or a girl!! I think some people are just "special" and wouldn't get it even if their shirt had "I am a girl" in huge bold font on the front of it. (P.S. the girls are lovely as usual and look nothing like little boys!)

Gordita said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Gordita said...

(I meant that) it must be those gathered little cap sleeves. That's just screams boy.