Thursday, August 14, 2008

Ah, Porter

Wow, this is my second post today...that has never happened.

Porter's been on this kick for the past few days where he calls me Amy, and not just once, but over and over. When I first heard it I was like, hey wait a minute, I didn't carry you for nine months and then push you out of my nether regions to have you call me Amy...I wanted to be called Mom!! Actually, I think it's pretty dang cute. But now every time he says it I say Mama to hopefully encourage him to call me that again. But whatever he calls me I will always think that he is just too dang cute. Here are a few pics of him from today.

Who doesn't love bath time?


Porter has a cupboard of his own in the kitchen with stuff that he can play with while I am doing things in the kitchen. Earlier he had his whole body in the cupboard, but I didn't get to the camera in time to get that pic, but you get the idea.

3 comments:

Nicole W. said...

that is hilarious! I can't just hear him now....so cute!
Megan has called me 'Nicole' a few times and it's so weird!!!

Linds said...

Ha ha! Too funny! He is so stinking cute!!!! Liza still calls Jared Jared sometimes, esp. when she's mad at him.

Chris said...

he poops on the potty? That's great. I haven't thought about having Lenore even try that. When do the books say to teach them? Tell me please. I can't bring myself to read those boring books.