Jenni just bought a house with a pool so of course we had to go in it a few times. Porter isn't much of a water baby, as you can tell by his face, but we are working on it. I figure that if we just keep putting him in there he will eventually realize how fun it is.
Our niece Avery. She is Gene (Jeff's younger brother) and Julie's daughter. She's the oldest grandkid on Jeff's side. While we were in CA we stayed with them. They were visiting us this past week - I will post about that a little later.
At the wedding rehearsal Porter decided to start chewing on some sticks - I guess he was in need of some fiber.
This is Laurel Speer, me, Jenni Fischer and Jessica Dolcourt. We all went to high school together - good times. We spent most of this day putting all of the flower arrangements together. I think they turned out pretty darn good, thanks mostly to Laurel.
We had planned a whole day at the spa as a sort of bachelorette party, but there was so much to do we had to cancel. But we still had to do some kind of bachelorette type celebrating so on this night we kidnapped Jenni and took her out - we went to BJ's. She had been busy running errands all day so she hadn't even showered but we were all prepared with clothes, make up and fun pre-wedding goodies.
Ahhh, me and my Jenni. We were good friends in high school and then roommates in college. I am sad that we don't live by each other because it's harder to keep in touch when you are a thousand miles apart.
On the big day! By the way, they got married on 08/08/08 - pretty cool, eh? I loved her hair and make up!
Seriously, isn't she freakin gorgeous?! This is Victor Pinedo, the hubby. They met 7 years ago while working at Black Angus. Since I was her roommate I saw him pretty often. He's a good guy and I'm glad that they FINALLY got married.
Ok, so while they were taking the bride and groom pics Jeff and I went around the park (they got married in this cute little park) and were playing around and taking a ton of pics. This was my favorite one.
My sister Karen and her husband Stephen were friends with Jenni too so they came up from San Diego for the shindig.
I never can get Jeff to dance with me so I had to get a picture of it while it lasted. Get a load of my hair - pretty big, isn't it...didn't quite turn out the way it was in the picture that I showed the hair chick. Oh well.
After the luncheon we went to my sister's house in San Diego. This is her son Zenden. He's 7 weeks younger than Porter. Adorable, isn't he? They are my only family left in CA. Most of Jeff's family is still in CA.
My sis is such a good, cute little mommy.We spent the night at their house, enjoyed some of their totally delicious cooking (we LOVE it when they cook), played a little Wii Fit, chit chatted a bunch, and went out to breakfast. Then we had to drive back to LA to fly home. The time went by way too fast. We had tons of fun. This trip just reminded us how horribly we miss our friends and family. But Oregon is where we need to be right now.
I am sooooo happy for Jenni and Victor and was honored to be a part of their big day. I wish them all the best in everything they do. You guys are more than welcome to visit us any time!!









3 comments:
Amy...you looked SO pretty at the wedding! I LOVED the height with your hair!! HOT!
That really was a cute pic of you in the park! Love the hair, I know you were going for something bigger:)
Looks like you had a fabulous time. I love weddings. And I have to agree that your hair looked good.
Post a Comment