Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Can we say cute?!

So the other day I had woken Porter up from his afternoon nap a little earlier than he was ready to be woken up (it was getting late and I didn't want him to sleep too long) so when that happens I just snuggle him a little bit until he is fully ready to get up (he doesn't snuggle too much so I enjoy those moments.) After a few minutes I looked at him and told him that I needed to finish making dinner so he would need to play by himself, but next to me in the kitchen, for a little while. He looked back at me and gave me the saddest face ever and than proceeded to cry. Of course I didn't have the camera on me at that moment so I got up to quickly get the camera. By the time I had him back on my lap and was ready to take the picture he wasn't so sad anymore. This is the best picture that I got...not quite the cute sad face he had earlier but cute none the less. He was sitting on my lap so that's why it's so close up.



After he calmed down and things were happy again he gave me this cute little smile that melted my heart.

4 comments:

Daya said...

He is such a cute little stinker!!

Linds said...

Ok, that is CUTE!! And I think that's a pretty good sad face.

Jessie said...

aww that was cute! Maybe he will turn into a snuggler after all!

The Hill Family said...

So precious and glad you caught it on camera!! Can't wait to run with you (or should I say behind you!) this weekend.