Sunday, September 7, 2008

Happy Birthday Jeff!!

Yesterday Jeff turned 31!! I am married to an old man, ha ha. These are the youngest pics of Jeff that we have readily available. I don't know about you but I definitely see a little bit of Porter there.



We started off the day getting up early and cleaning an apartment (exciting, I know), then I made French toast, Jensen style, per Jeff's request. While Porter was having his morning nap Jeff went for a 2 hour bike ride while I did pilates and road my bike in the garage on a stand. Then we hurried to get ready, I had to do a deposit for work, fed Porter and took him over to the Olsen's. Jeff wanted to take a motorcycle ride to Hood River to check out some places on the way and check out Hood River. We never get to go on a motorcyce ride together and Jeff is always wanting to so this was the perfect opportunity. We had a relaxing afternoon laying on the grass next to the river watching the wind surfers and just hanging out. The relaxing continued when we went to a restaurant overlooking the river. We sat outside and the deck was strategically placed so that we were away from the mega windiness and could just sit, enjoy the beautiful scenery, chitchat uninterupted and enjoy our yummy food. We heard about this good ice cream place called Mike's Ice Cream so we went there for dessert. I know I am repeating myself, but the afternoon was perfectly relaxing. Then we rode home, picked Porter up and put him to bed, and we got a free movie rental at Hollywood Video because of Jeff's birthday so we watched "What Happens in Vegas", which was surprisingly better than I thought it would be. It wasn't an overly exciting day but I hope that Jeff enjoyed it. I love you bebes!


See, doesn't this just look relaxing?

5 comments:

Jeff and Amy said...

Amy didn't mention one of the highlights of my birthday....maybe because it happened the day before my birthday. We have a friend that has jet skis and I finally found a couple hour block to set aside some time and go ride the thing. I was on the water for about 1.5 hours. It was great. I found some big waves and rode quite a ways...that's the beauty with living so close to a huge river.

Linds said...

Too cute! Sounds like a good time.

Nicole W. said...

Holy Crap! Porter looks just like Jeff as ababy!!!!!!!!! WOW!

Toshia said...

Happy Birthday Jeff! Andrew is just excited to not be the oldest:) You are after all one whole year his senior...

Jessie said...

I'm so glad you guys had a "relaxing day" and it was totally relaxing! LOL

It was such a nice day for a motocycle ride too! Perfect, and I still think Porter look more like you, I'd like to see your baby pics to compare.