Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Last month

I'm playing catch up here. These are a bunch of random pictures from last month. As a side note, blogger was totally being slow so it took me FOREVER to upload these pics. I was only able to do 2 at a time. And that's happened to me before. Am I the only one with that issue?

Jeff got me those orange (red?) flowers for Mother's Day, then he picked the other ones one day while he was out for a run. Simple yet beautiful. Fresh flowers always brighten up the house :)



This is how I found Simone one morning.


My beautiful girls.


Oh Simone.


Our friend from Portland, Jenn, came with her daughter Aphia to visit for a few days. It was nice to have her visit and have a piece of our previous home. Porter and Aphia had a blast playing. Of course they wouldn't cooperate when we wanted to take a picture.






Checking out the Spokane temple.



Schweitzer had their beginning of the summer festivities so for one day you could take free chair lifts. I'm all about free so we were all over that. It happened to be when Jenn was here so they got to enjoy the freeness too. It was windy but beautiful.







Before Jenn left she wanted a picture of our whole family. Sadly, I think this is the only family pic we have of all 5 of us. Thanks for coming Jenn!



The Coeur d'Alene Ironman was last month and I was all over checking it out. I know I will absolutely never do an Ironman, but it's fun to watch the athletes and to get all motivated. It seemed like Simone thankfully slept for most of it.



We each wore a baby and after a few hours of walking around in the sun it can get uncomfortable. Since then I bought an Ergo carrier and LOVE it. It is so comfortable and the babies are so calm in it. So now when we all go somewhere Jeff uses this Baby Bjorn and I use the Ergo. Way better for both of us.



Porter was a good sport and walked around with us in the heat for most of the time. By the end Jeff had to put Porter on his shoulders and I carried both girls. Then our car overheated on the way home and we had to pull over on the freeway and a weird and way friendly cop helped us out, then our awesome neighbor came too to follow us home. Good times.



There was a Relief Society garden party and the only thing I had that was garden party-ish to wear was a flower in my hair. And this awesome flower was actually from our back yard. Yes, it was a surprise to us too.



Happy babies!

4 comments:

Jessie said...

I love that pic of all 5 of you! Such a beautiful family :) You look great Amy!!

Gordita said...

Amy you are seriously a super model! Your family is stunning. Please post more pictures of your children. They are so cute I can hardly stand it.

lynz said...

amy - you're looking too cute! the girls are getting so big and i loved the update :)

ProudPapa said...

Love the pictures. Especially love it when they blow up to fill the entire screen when you click on them. The one of all of you with the gorge in the background doesn't look like much in the tiny in-line view, but when you blow it up to full size, it's stunning! That is also a beautiful, professional-quality family photo. You're magic, Jeff.