Thursday, December 23, 2010

Fun with Omah

Last month Jeff's mom was able to come visit us, and it worked out that she was here for the girls' 1st birthday. It had been almost a year since she visited so it was really nice to have her here. We did lots of hanging out and catching up.

The girls love their Omah!



Happy girls! And that box is the perfect babysitter, ha ha.



We went to Jeff's office a lot so that Omah could take advantage of having a son who is a chiropractor. This is the kids room at his office and the kids had no problems with going there a bunch.



Bonnie (Jeff's mom's name) was funny and liked to take pics of whatever we were doing, so she took a pic of what I do with the kids when I go to the store. I rotate which girl I carry. If there are a lot of things I need to get I take Porter out and have him stand on the front of the cart. Sometimes I have him walk with me but that just makes it take longer and with three kids I'm always in a hurry when I'm out in public :)



We did lots of playing while she was here, of course.



And reading.



Sight seeing in our oh so big town was exhausting for the girlies.


Beautiful views of the lakes.



Porter couldn't get enough of playing with Omah.


Such a sweet pic.



This was the first time he went sledding so he wasn't too sure about it. But he loves it now, I swear.




More playtime.



The best way to end the day is with storytime with Omah!

Thanks for the visit Bonnie, we had tons of fun. You are welcome to visit anytime!!

No comments: