Porter may be at a stage where he drives me crazy sometimes, but he is still my sweet little boy. I miss the one on one time we always had before the girls were born, but now I just need to make a little extra effort to get that one on one time with him still. Jeff and I try to take turns taking Porter out on little "dates". A few weeks ago Porter and I went to see "Megamind" in 3D at the theater. That was the first movie I have taken him to. It was in the middle of the day during the week so we had the whole theater to ourselves. We had a good time, but holy heck 3D movies are expensive - we won't be doing that again anytime soon! Anyway, I know this little guy just wants some love and attention so he acts out. I am trying to give him more of that, hence the little dates. He is a loving little guy, always trying to make people laugh, a good little helper and loves his little sisters a ton. Lately Jeff and I joke about giving the kids back because they have been a handful and absolutely exhaust us, but we wouldn't trade Porter or the girls for anything in the world! These are recent random pics of the Ports:
Seven Minutes
2 days ago




1 comment:
Porter seriously has the sweetest little face, and such puppy-dog eyes. I love when you share photos of your children.
Post a Comment