Friday, May 20, 2011

Porter's artwork

I have come to realize that having kids involves a LOT of arts and crafts. It's great because crafts can keep kids occupied and entertained, and it lets them be creative. It does involve a lot of paper, crayons, gluing, etc. and can sometimes get messy, but it's totally worth it :) As Porter gets older his drawings and abilities obviously change and it's cute to see what's going on in that cute little head of his. Here is some recent art that he has done:

At preschool right before Easter they did this craft and I love how Porter didn't just write his name but he added BUNE after. Granted, he spelled bunny wrong, but he totally spelled it out and wrote it all by himself.


At preschool right before Mother's Day they did this questionnaire where Porter was to answer these questions about me. I LOVE his responses and they totally cracked me. It was fun to see how he views me and what we do. And of course after I read this I made sure later that day to bundle up with Porter on the couch and watch a little TV, just the two of us.


This wasn't Porter's own creative artwork or anything, but I loved it when he brought this home around Mother's Day. It was just a cute little reminder that my little man is surely growing up and that I need to enjoy his littleness while I still can.


This is a hero transformer.


A rescuing machine.


Another different kind of rescuing machine. According to Porter you can never have too many, and I totally agree :)


These are firework crowns.


And this is a robot.

No comments: