Friday, May 27, 2011

This morning

Jeff's in Utah again getting things situated work wise for the move so it has just been me and the kids the past few days. The weather has been off and on rainy with a TON of wind, thus we haven't been able to do much outside so we've just been trying to make the most of the yucky weather and no Dada. This morning we've been playing a lot of chase inside the house. Here are some pics post-chase:

No, those aren't Porter's pjs from last night, that's just what he chose to wear today.

I would have included me in the pictures but the kids are cuter to look at, I haven't yet showered, I have a bad case of bed head, still in my pjs, and I'm not wearing a bra (I know you wanted to know that). Today was my chill workout day since tomorrow is a longer run so I only did some pilates this morning which doesn't work up a sweat (yet does tone and strengthen :)), otherwise on a normal day I would already be showered by now, I swear. Now that we have used up some energy playing chase we are going to take a trip to the library to load up on some new books. Good times. And at some point today I might even take a shower, ha ha.

2 comments:

Daya said...

I hope you put a bra on at least!! ;o)

Kevin Phair said...

If it's any consolation, I rarely blog with a bra on.