So what's been happening in the Jensen household? Well...lots. So much, in fact, that I haven't had any time, or desire, to post. What sucks about that is that since I haven't posted anything I'm not going to have a good record of all the stuff that's been going on, and I'm not about to try to catch up. Too overwhelming. But Porter started 1st grade last week and the girls start preschool next week, so on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays while all the kids are in school I can actually do work at the office when the office is open without having to bring the kids to the office, so when the kids are out of school I can BE with them. Imagine that! I'll be able to get all of my work done while the kids are in school, and catch up on projects for work and home. Then I can just be a mom while my kids are home. I am beyond excited about this. Having our own business is great, but my oh my it takes a lot of time. Plus just running a household and managing kids who are in school and having homework, plus guitar and piano lessons, dance lessons, soccer, and trying to spend time with my kids and creating our own traditions and great childhood memories for my kids. Add in me trying to make good quality healthy meals for my family, plus somewhat trying to keep my house in order, and it can be a tad overwhelming at times. But I feel like once the girls start school next week I can get my life in some kind of order, and I can't wait!! So on that note I am full on expecting to keep up with documenting our lives on this blog :)
No comments:
Post a Comment