Saturday, February 16, 2008

B-day party

We had a little birthday party for Porter today. I know it's kind of lame to have a party for a one year old, but we had to get the classic picture of him with cake all over his face so why not have people over to enjoy the cake too. Unfortunately he is kind of a dainty eater (he probably won't like that I called him that when he gets older) so the only reason he has cake all over was because we put it there, and he wasn't too happy about that. There was kind of a Spiderman theme going on so I put one of those pictures in too. Thanks to everyone who came by to celebrate this milestone in Porter's life (you know, the fact that he survived a whole year even though he has us as parents)!
(Thanks to Gene and Julie for the Jensen sign on the wall - I was thinking of making one of those myself but it definitely wouldn't have turned out as good.)



1 comment:

Julie said...

Avery says "dank you for the crd." and "dank you for the pesants." and "Happy bertday Pordor." O.k. I just read you bolg and now know you got the package. Good I can sleep better now. Porter is such a handsome one -year -old. We can't wait to see you guys again. Julie and Avery.