Okay, so I've decided to give this whole blogging thing a try. Mostly because it is a good way to document our lives and I am horrible at actually keeping a journal, but also due to peer pressure - everyone else was doing it so why shouldn't I. Now hopefully everyone won't go out and start jumping off of bridges because I just may be tempted. Anyway, after fiddling around with this thing it doesn't seem too difficult - it's actually a little fun. Now I'm not guaranteeing that I will post here everyday or anything, but when something interesting happens or I just get the urge to spout out the crazy thoughts I am having I will.
4 comments:
Yay!! Im the first one to make a comment on your blog! I like it :) That pic on the header is beautiful!!
Its about dang time. Not that I should talk.
JEFF & AMY: I'm so happy for you guys: that you got the job of apart.mgr's. And I feel connected with you thru our ward. I think Porter has Jeff's eyes. I wish you two the very best.
-Marvin
I am so happy to have found your blog! The heading picture is really good!
Post a Comment