Friday, February 15, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!


I know that yesterday was actually Valentine's Day, but Jeff and I are celebrating it today. Jeff did cheat and he gave me flowers yesterday anyway. They were yellow roses - he wanted to give me something a little different. Isn't he cute?! Anyway, tonight we will be going to this restaurant called The Vita Cafe. It's a vegetarian restaurant that we've never been to before so we'll see how it goes. It's not a really romantic place or anything but we are trying this whole vegetarian thing out for a few months so we might as well go to a vegetarian restaurant because they'll have more for us to choose from. And thanks to Jessica Olsen for watching Porter tonight so that we could actually go out on a date! We haven't been on a real date for a looooong time. I'm getting excited!

No comments: