The first Friday of each month is free at the Children's Museum from 5pm-8pm and this past Friday was the first time that we were able to check it out. It was pretty dang fun, even for me.
Seven Minutes
2 days ago
A peek into our lives...
10 comments:
Soo was it very crowded? I would love to take cam and sam sometime.
It was kinda crowded, but to me that just adds to the excitement.
Porter looks like a grown-up little boy! What a cutie.
That looks like fun. I'll have to remember that for next month.
It is a blast, huh? Fun that Porter is at an age where he can start enjoying it.
PS- you've been tagged
I have to agree with you, he is freakin adorable. I love the children's museum. We need to go there one more time before we leave.
Amelia loved this place when we took her back in August. We should definitely take her back. It looks like Porter had as much fun as Amelia!! By the way, Porter's hair is adorable! I love it!!!!
-Alyssa
I bet Porter could of stayed in that pit for hours with his personality!!
Sophia jumped in, then out 2 seconds later! lol He looks like he had so much fun. I told John about the Free Night and we're gonna go next month, thanks for sharing :)
Omigosh! He is getting so big! Is he still growing like crazy? I can't wait until Carter is that age and will be able to enjoy things like that! Hope all is well.
Post a Comment