As the release date for the Twilight movie approaches (November 21st!) I am getting pumped up to see it. So I am all about anything Twilight right now (okay, so I'm a nerd). I keep seeing these "Which Twilight Character Are You" things on other people's blogs so I decided to check it out.

Take the Quiz and Share Your Results!
6 comments:
Ive never read any of the series but I am going to go to the movie at midnight with girls from my ward! I saw the trailer for it and realized I was missing out!! lol
I am one of those nerds too and I took the quiz! :)
Bella, eh? Ooh!! I took it and ended up being Esme, which I'm not sure I agree with. But oh well!!
That reminds me. I have your books and I need to get them back to you. O and I am a nerd too.
I'm Esme too.
I totally want to go see it too even though I haven't read the books:) and Lacey's read them and wants to go as well.
Who are you going with?
want to go?
Post a Comment