Friday, October 31, 2008

Our Halloween

This year for Halloween we kept it pretty chill. I kept looking around for a costume for Porter but I felt that everything cost more than I was willing to pay and I'm not creative enough to make one. So when there was a sale at Old Navy for $1 Halloween shirts I couldn't pass it up. So I got one for Porter and one for Jeff. I had bought a shirt for me a month or so ago already. It may be kind of lame, but for Halloween this year the three of us just wore shirts that had skeletons on them, but the total for all three of them only cost $10 - not too shabby, eh? And at least we had a theme going on. Tonight we went to Vi Thai with the Logans then came back to our house to play a little Settlers of Catan, which was really long and Clinton ended up winning, but that game is still pretty fun. Someday I do plan on winning that game, gosh darn it. We did have a couple of trick-or-treaters, which I thought we totally wouldn't since we live in the ghetto on a busy street. We ended up eventually turning off our porch light because the dogs would bark when they knocked on the door, plus they kept interrupting our game and we couldn't have any of that...wow, we kind of sound like Halloween party poopers don't we? Anyway, here's our pics:

My heart lit up every time I moved. I wore the shirt all day so it kind of got annoying constantly seeing my left boob light up.


Jeff's scary face...ya scared?


We just kept trying but we could not get that boy to smile.

P.S. Happy birthday to Michelle!
P.P.S. Happy Anniversary to Karen & Stephen!

5 comments:

Joshua and Joy said...

I like the theme! Porter looks adorable.

Linds said...

You are Halloween party poopers, j/k! I love the little family of skeletons. And skeletons aren't supposed to smile, right?

Jessie said...

Gotta love Settlers eh! Glad you're enjoying it! Very cute matching shirts too! Porter is seriously looking so grown up now!

The Hill Family said...

Love it! Good job finding the deals!! Looks like you had a great Halloween and visit to the pumpkin patch--sorry about the pumpkins. You guys have been busy this next month--I had a lot of catch up reading to do!! How great, that you got to be with Toshia. I can't imagine what that must've been like. What a great friend you are! Miss you!! Are you doing any races anytime soon? I'll have to get caught up on the Beach Body blog too; we finally have wireless here!

Gordita said...

Those shirts are the best. Seriously!