Thursday, October 30, 2008

Toshia's new baby boy!

Today I had the awesome privilege of seeing the birth of my good friend, Toshia's, first baby. It is definitely different being on the other end of the labor experience. Makes me wonder if I truly want to go through all of that again...just kidding, of course I will some day. It was such a wonderful experience seeing a new baby come into the world. Jonathan Calvert Stott was born at 4:27pm weighing in at 8lbs 3oz and 21 1/2 inches long. He is adorable!!



The happy family!

3 comments:

Linds said...

Wow, that's so cool that you were able to be there. I think that would be very different to watch instead of having to be the one in labor. Good birth control, eh?

Matthias and Jenn said...

Woo hoo. That's the coolest.

Toshia said...

Thank you for being there for me and Jonathan! I hope you had fun, sorry I was a little preoccupied and didn't talk much...lol. He is changing so much already, especially since he is now eating better and getting his energy up.