A few weeks ago I did a post where I quickly went over what we had done in the past month or so, but I didn't have any pictures. I know you were holding your breath in anticipation waiting for them, so here they are:

Jeff's younger brother Gene came to visit us from So Cal for a few days with his wife Julie and daughters Avery and London - cute family, eh?

Unfortunately for Jeff this was the only time this summer that we went camping as a family, but it was at the beach and we had a darn good time.

Gene and Jeff rode their bikes down Larch Mountain - it's a steep downhill so I don't even think he had to peddle once. It's just a big adrenaline rush.

We spent another weekend at the beach just the 3 of us...well 4 including Happy. The Portland coast may not be as warm as the coast in California, but it's pretty dang beautiful.


Streeeeeetch. Look at that big ol belly.

Temple grounds - pretty, eh?

Aaaaaahhhhhhhh (singing)

More beach pics


He loves this bucket. This bucket is probably the thing that got Porter to get over his fear of the sand...what can I say, he is particular about textures. But this was a productive summer because we got him over his fear of the grass and sand. We are still working on the water - he's fine in the bath, but not in any kind of pool...that's next summer's project.

Missionary in training.

He finally got the hang of turning this thing which got me so excited that I had to take a picture...what can I say, I am easily excited/entertained.
2 comments:
Way cute pics! I love the future missionary one, priceless.
Love the pictures. I agree, that future missionary picture is the best!
Post a Comment