Wednesday, October 15, 2008

California trip - Paradise & Napa

Third post today...I'm on a roll.

A few weeks ago, during Jeff's break, Jeff had an upper cervical conference to go to in San Fran so we made a family trip out of it and drove down, stopping in Paradise, CA to visit some of our friends (Bo, Laura & Melia) from So Cal, then continuing on to Napa, CA to visit Jeff's older brother and his family (Chris, Vicky & Lenore).

Paradise, CA
Just chillin outside.



Bo's uncle had quads and his grandma had a huge yard, so you know what that means.



Melia had no problems riding on these.


Porter on the other hand would have nothing to do with it.


Paradise was, shall we say, a tad dusty, and riding around on the quads kicked up all of that fun dust, so if we rode behind another quad then we got bombarded with all that yummy stuff. My snot and tears were black for days.


Jeff's too. But oh so worth it.


Picnic in the park - who doesn't love one of those.






Napa, CA

Lenore


Jeff and his brother Chris, with the kids. I'm a sucker for seeing a daddy with his kid.


This was a pretty awesome park.


We happened to visit Chris & Vicky the same time that Jeff's mom (Bonnie) and Nana were visiting them - two birds with one stone.


Our totally strong and body builder son practicing his chin ups at the way awesome park.


This is the trip where I had to come home so that I could have the wonderful pleasure of working while Jeff stayed and attended the conference in San Fran. It was a pretty dang good trip. Thanks to the Thompsons and Chris & Vicky for housing us and showing us around! You are welcome to come and visit us any time!

2 comments:

Linds said...

Love the dust pictures. You look HOT! Anyway, I love trips. Seems like all we've been doing is going to weddings. I just want a regular vacation.

Matthias and Jenn said...

I thought the picture of you with the dirt on your face was like a sister or something because it doesn't really look like you.....weird.