Friday, December 18, 2009

Anniversary, of sorts

Wow, so this is the first post that I have done in over a month (Jeff has stepped up to the plate and done all of the posts about the babies). It's been a long month, but more on that later...I have a bunch of posts I would like to do and with us finally getting in the swing of things I may even do them somewhat soon, but we'll see :)

Anyway, the reason for this post is that today marks the 7th anniversary of our first date. Call me lame, but I remember those things and I think it deserves some attention. Seven years ago today Jeff took me to Benihana's for dinner (LOVE going there) then we went and saw "Lord of the Rings" (I believe it was the second one) in the theaters. Good times were had by all - obviously, because look at us now! To me 7 years seems like a pretty long time so I feel it is a big accomplishment. Then two weeks after our first date, on New Years, we had our first kiss and it was at Laguna Beach, the same place where Jeff five weeks later proposed. Ahh, the memories. Then from there the love, and our family, has just kept growing :) Love you bebes!

Us back in the day.

3 comments:

lynz said...

awww - you are too cute amy! congrats on your 7 year date anniversary :)

Toshia said...

Too cute! I hardly recognize you two;) Welcome back to the world of blogging...

Gordita said...

I LOVE that you remember those anniversaries, and recognize them. Happy 7th year first date anniversary!