Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Dr. Jensen

Don't you just love the sound of that?! I know that Jeff already posted about his graduation but now it's my turn. On Monday Jeff found out that he passed his last set of boards so he is officially a doctor. I just wanted to take a moment to say how proud I am of Jeff and all that he has accomplished. These last 3 1/2 years have definitely been a challenge, but he made it through in one piece. He has worked so hard because he wants to be able to provide for his family. I love that about him. He is a great husband, father, and provider (although he will say that I never actually say this to him). I love you bebes and am grateful for all that you do for our family. Yay, I'm married to a doctor!

You already saw this pic earlier this month, but it is just so sexy that I thought it deserved another look.

3 comments:

Gordita said...

Yeah pretty much Dr. Jensen sounds amazing. Congratulations!

Alyssa Phair said...

Amy you are too funny. Congrats to your family! Good luck in the move!!
-Alyssa

Linds said...

Congrats and GOOD LUCK!!!