That awesome Christmas tree was a present from Bonnie that she made while she was here. If she hadn't made that we wouldn't have had a Christmas tree this year - next year I really need to make up for my lack of Christmas spirit this year. But here's what Porter woke up to this morning. As you know, it's all about the kids.
This is Bonnie. She has been a HUGE help. We are sad to see her leave tomorrow. My parents were here for 2 1/2 weeks, then Bonnie was here. But after tomorrow Jeff and I are on our own. Yikes!
Even though we didn't do a lot (actually, any) of festive holiday things this season I still think that Porter had a good time. Next year I will do better, I swear.
Simone just hangin out and Porter playing with some toys. Don't you just love how babies can sleep in any position. Simone was chill/asleep the whole time but Scarlet was wide awake and needing to feel some love, so she was being held when this pic was taken. After looking at these pics we realize how cluttered our place is. We absolutely can't wait to move into our house (rented, not bought) two weeks from today! (More on that later.) Anyway, we hope that everyone had a Merry Christmas!!


1 comment:
Wow! Simone's leg is so thick! It no longer looks like small chicken bones wrapped in loose, pink plastic. Beautiful little girls. Glad they're doing so well.
Post a Comment