
Well, I finally made it!!!!
From now on you will address me as Dr. Jensen...just kidding.
I want to take this time to thank Amy, my lovely wife and biggest support for putting up with all the studying, the crabbiness, the times that I wasn't there and all the other stuff. It would have been a much more difficult road without her.
I put some pictures in of some of my friends I have spent the past years with in school. Sorry I didn't take more pictures of all my friends...so if I didn't post your picture it's cuz I didn't take it...but not on purpose.
Anyways, click the picture to see all the pictures.

5 comments:
Good job Dr. Jensen!
Congratulations, Jeff-o!
Congrats Jeff and Amy! I wish you all the luck in your new endeavors.
COngrats Dr. Jensen...weird! To think we knew you way back when you were just plain old "Bro."
Way to go bro. you rock. Nice pics too. Your family is so cute. And you look mighty fine in your cap and gown.
Post a Comment