
I love how I can finally put little clips in the girls' hair. It doesn't stay in for long but it's dang cute while it's there.

Eating out with the Beutlers. I love eating out because it's yummy food that I don't have to make or clean up. Not the healthiest or cheapest thing to do, but sometimes I just need a break, you know? Anyway, they're moving back to Utah next week, which makes me sad, but we will most likely be moving there next year anyway. So we'll see you guys soon!

Every growing phase just keeps getting more fun. They are so lively and entertaining. I had kids to entertain me. Oh, and to take care of me when I'm old. Hey, I wiped their butts, they can wipe mine when I'm old.


They may look cute and innocent, but they can sure make a mess.

Porter's hangout. Not many people are allowed there. It's a very exclusive guest list.

My little helpers.

Dang it, I just realized that I didn't fix his red eye. I know Jeff's going to give me a hard time about this. Eh, oh well.

So I may take way too many random pictures of the girls, but I do it because I mainly want pics of them in their different outfits. So just deal with it.
1 comment:
Yay! I am important enough to make the Blog :)
Post a Comment