Yes, I'm finally getting to posting about our trip to Utah for a family reunion. Not all of my siblings and their families were able to make it - hopefully next year. I stayed for 2 weeks while Jeff drove down with us, flew back the next day, then flew back down for the actually reunion a week and a half later. It was fun being with family, but kinda sucky being away from Jeff for so long. We did a lot while there, and of course I forgot to take pics of everything, but here's some of the pics. Pictures speak louder than words so I won't write on each one...there are a lot of them.
My cute little dad.
My dad and two of my sisters.
My cute little mom.
Yes, we went to In-N-Out twice. So delicious! We miss it way too much.
Diet, what diet??
One happy man!
Visiting friends.
Yummy greasy quesadillas are not the smartest thing to have your 3 year old eat while in the car on a long car ride. Too messy.
Don't give your kids a little chalk board and lots of chalk to play with while in the car when you can't supervise them. It can get messy. Yes, the car ride home for us was pretty dang messy.
No comments:
Post a Comment