Yes, I said continued. Last night Porter did say in passing that his stomach hurt, but other than that he seemed fine. We even had our movie night with his normal excitement, but he didn't finish his popcorn this time saying that he didn't like popcorn. When I went to check on him before I went to bed he was still up because of movie night and he said he had to go poop and his throat hurt. I sent him in to see Jeff while I went to check on the girls and when I came back in Porter was crying in the bathroom while puking. Unfortunately he didn't start puking while in the bathroom. There was a pile, albeit contained, on the floor on my side of the bed (of course). He did get it on him so Jeff gave him a bath while I cleaned up the floor next to the bed.
Right before my alarm went off this morning I woke up and my stomach was bothering me, so instead of getting up to go running I went back to bed. Later Jeff came in to tell me that when he went in to get the girls that same smell came wafting out of their room and sure enough Scarlet had thrown up. Well, we couldn't possibly expect this to not hit all of our kids now could we. Thankfully Scarlet's was also contained, but due to my stomach uneasiness I couldn't handle cleaning it up so it was all up to Jeff. Of course when Jeff is here to help the puke is nice and contained and not as colorful, go figure. We did have a nice Saturday planned but we are going to calm it down. At least the kids don't seem too sick and then are good to go once they have thrown up, so if I really do have it I will just puke and be done with it. It's not too bad right now though, just a little tummy upset. But Simone's poop has been horrific, so I'm not looking forward to today with all the kids. Sickness wise this winter has been kind of sucky. That, along with my growing annoyance of always being cold, I can't wait until summer!
The Joy of Falling Behind
6 hours ago

No comments:
Post a Comment