Porter's imagination is still wild and fun. He comes up with all these games and play activities and he brings all of us into the play world of Porter, where everyone has a good time. And he is all boy. He's all about being super heroes, getting bad guys and kung fu fighting everything.
Simone is back to being curious about everything and being her sweet and loving self. She loves to figure things out, but absolutely hates if anyone tries to even touch what she's playing with. She'll set something somewhere ever so carefully and then make this cute little noise like she is so proud of herself.
When I think of Scarlet lately the word that comes to mind is delightful. She is so fun and energetic. There's this spunkiness about her that just makes you smile. And she is almost walking. She will stand up and take up to 8 steps on her own. I always thought Simone would be the first to walk, but she's still not far behind Scarlet.
The girls are each other's best friend and worst enemy. I will hear them playing together and randomly giggle over and over. But they also fight over toys like every other minute. That's just how life is as a twin. Each phase they go through just keeps getting better and better (with it's own set of challenges of course). I remember thinking that same thing with Porter.
Having three kids is obviously a ton different then having one. I am the youngest of five and I've always loved having a bunch of siblings because it was always a party. Always having someone to play with keeps life fun. Nothing brings a parent more enjoyment then seeing their kids getting along, helping each other and having fun.

1 comment:
What happened to Simone? Is she okay?
Post a Comment