Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Chillin outside

So last week, during a break in the rain, Porter and I went to hang out on the hammock in our backyard. Nothing too exciting, but this blog is my own little journal and I wanted to include these pics.

So Porter likes to make faces - especially when we're taking pictures. Ahhhh, a face only a mother could love.


Okay, he may not be looking at the camera, but at least it's an improvement.


He's not smiling, but at least he's looking at the camera...baby steps.


He likes to grab for my big nose.


Seriously, I swear he does smile.


Just look at my nose - it's gigantic! Oh, come on, I know you were thinking it, ha ha.

4 comments:

Toshia said...

What a cute little boy~I believe you about his smiles, I have seen one and I don't even see him that often! We need to schedule a BBQ out here... hopefully soon :)

Mia said...

You're right, I was thinking about that nose just the other day. I thought, "Where did that nose go? Oh, there it is, right where I left it!"

You goof! Looks like Porter is in "The Stage." He'll eventually smile for pictures again, in a couple more months, then he'll be saying "teez" wanting you to take a picture.

Gavin wants to see the picture of Porter almost every morning. They actually have the same color hair and same hair style! CUTE, CUTE!

Linds said...

Cute cute pictures! And I wasn't thinking about your nose. I was thinking, dang Amy is getting so freaking skinny. You are awesome!!!!

Matthias and Jenn said...

Your nose only looks big because your so dang skinny now! but really your nose isn't big at all.