I love Sunday mornings. Since church doesn't start until 1pm we just spend the morning chillin as a family. Since the weather has been nice Porter loves just hanging out in the backyard. We have that little pool set up and also a slip and slide. Porter doesn't really like to slide on the slip and slide but he likes to play in the water that puddles up at the end of it. So yesterday morning all Porter had on was his diaper (hey, we're not ghetto, the weather's just been nice and I didn't want to dress him in his church clothes yet and I was too lazy to dress him in play clothes then change him into his church clothes later). But he wanted to go in the backyard so Jeff and Porter went out there and Porter ended up sitting in the little pool with his regular diaper on. It was hiii-larious how big that diaper got from the water. When Porter got out he was walking like he had just rode on a horse because the diaper was so big. We couldn't help but laugh. And he was still playing outside so we just kept that big ol diaper on him (which I'm sure he didn't like too much, but he didn't complain) and kept laughing as we watched him walk around.

You can see the diaper is barely hanging on. Look at that ghetto booty!


Then Porter kept wanting to bring me flowers (I had gone back into the house) so he would come to the screen door and say he had a flower for me. I would open the door, he would hand me a flower, then go back for more. Then he would bring me a blade of grass, piece of a leaf, etc. Here's my "bouquet". A bouquet only a mother could love :)
4 comments:
So funny! I love that he gave you a blade of grass for your bouquet.
awww! porter is so stinkin cute, and i love that dandelion smelling pic :) sunday mornings are pretty great, especially when you can laugh at your adorable son's soggy ginormous diaper!
I love Sunday mornings too! Porter is seriously one of the cutest little boys! I love him in that soggy diaper, and it's great that you were feeling good enough to go out for a few minutes.
You have a slip n slide??? I am bringing Sophia over!! lol
Well, when you are feeling good. Almost there! (over the sickie stage) Oh, and Im glad you found out that was still posting on my blog!
~Jess
Post a Comment