Not my best picture, but big belly, eh? Just think, if I actually go the full 40 weeks (which is kinda rare for twins) then I still have 15 more weeks of growing. How the heck will they fit?!
I am no idea! Thats what I though when my teeny tiny friend had her triplets, but they must find a place in there somewhere!
I know us women can do so much(previous post)I however have been quite overwhelmed with 2! I dont think I could handle 3 and dont think I will. I think God blesses those with multiples to those who can handle them :) Youll do great
5 comments:
Yeah!!! you're so pretty.
You look great and so happy! I'm sure you'll handle those kiddos all no problem!!
I am no idea! Thats what I though when my teeny tiny friend had her triplets, but they must find a place in there somewhere!
I know us women can do so much(previous post)I however have been quite overwhelmed with 2! I dont think I could handle 3 and dont think I will.
I think God blesses those with multiples to those who can handle them :) Youll do great
oopps, typo, i meant, I HAVE no idea! lol
You look fantastic!! I still can't believe you are having twins.
Post a Comment