
So, Porter is potty trained. He does great. He tells us if he has to go and does it all by himself. I think it's cute how he pulls up his underwear and short though. His shorts are always twisted and his underwear, well check out the pictures. I have also included a couple of his new best friend, Thunderbird. We went to the airshow yesterday and the Thunderbirds performed. The truth is he was quite frightened by how loud they were. My ears were ringing. So I bought him this model of the same type of plane as the thunderbirds and that seemed to calm him down a little bit. Click on the picture to see more. This was Jeff by-the-way. Enjoy.

3 comments:
Hurray!!! Just think, only 2 diapers to change instead of 3!!!!! Yeehaa Porter!!!
i just can't get enough of pictures of porter! he's so cute, and i love his twisted little undies :)
Congrats to Porter! He is just so cute!!
p.s. Did you guys say that you moved to Sandstone? What did you do with Happy?
Post a Comment