
I got some gardening gloves for Porter and he is just showing them to you. Jeff had some medical bandaging tape stuff left over in his doc bag from school so he bandaged Porter's head with it and Porter wouldn't take it off all day. By the end of the day it was more of a headband, as you can see here.

Up close and personal with the gardening gloves.

This is why we bought the gloves. I am
attempting to do a veggie garden this year. These are the veggies that I am starting inside until the danger of frost is over. Then I will replant them outside and plant a whole bunch of other veggies. Going at this kind of blindly, so wish me luck.

My little Scarlet - this is just too dang cute. Can you tell that Jeff took this pic on his good camera as opposed to me taking it with my little point and shoot?

Holy cow, can we say precious?

Love it (said in a sing songy voice.)

As you can see in the first pic of this post Port's hair was getting long, so we decided to cut it. To mix things up we went back to what we used to do when he was a baby and gave him a mohawk. Ok, so he looks a little white trash, but a cute white trash, right?

Profile shot of the new do. Can you tell with his big ol belly that we had just had dinner?

Simone figured out how to roll onto her tummy, and she wasn't too happy about it. She got stuck.

Scarlet taking a try in Port's big boy bed. Kinda looks like a deer caught in headlights, eh.

Morning snuggles for everyone. Yes, that's the best pic we could get of Porter.

Chillin in the bumbo. I love these things. Wish I had known about these when Porter was a baby.

The other day when I got Porter up in the morning he told me that his blue doggie (that's his special little soothie - you can see him in the pic with Scarlet on his bed) had balloons coming out of his butt. Then he told me that his hand in a fist was an egg that was locked. Huh?
2 comments:
Have you read Animal, Vegetable, Miracle by Kingsolver? I think you would really like it. It makes you in the mood to garden.
Since I moved to philly, we have had a garden. I have loved it. You will too. It is so fun and the boys love to watch it grow. So good luck and enjoy!!!
Post a Comment