Yesterday I got the all clear on my nose, so no more bandage, no special hydrogen peroxide cleaning, and no vaseline! I am free! They said that the skin has taken very well and that it is healing beautifully. The edges where the graft meets the regular skin is raised, which is normal, so after a few more months of healing they will definitely have to do some microdermabrasion to even out the scar.

Still doesn't look perfect or anything, but considering that 2 1/2 weeks ago that piece of skin was on my neck isn't too bad. It will take a few months to look normal and fully heal, but since I'm fair skinned and young it should end up looking pretty good.

The donor area is looking much better too. It's still a little sensitive, so is the nose, but that's to be expected. I'm just glad it's all totally healing well and I'm starting to feel normal again!
1 comment:
WAHOO!! It looks great.
Post a Comment