Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter

Once again, holidays/special days are more fun when you have kids. Talking to Porter about Easter and what it truly means, then about the funny festive things you do, was fun because he actually understands, a little bit.


Porter's Easter basket.



Since it was General Conference weekend we didn't actually go to church today, instead we were able to watch conference from home on the computer (I love technology). But these are the cute dresses that my mom bought the girls that we had them wear last Sunday to church. They are cute and practical and the girls can wear them through the summer.



Up close. I love these little faces. Geez, I'm such a mom.



Porter a few months ago. This is what he would have worn to church if it wasn't conference today.



This was just a new shirt we recently got him, and since it was bright yellow I figured it could kind of count as an Easter outfit. He wore this last Sunday to church.



I didn't get any pics of us coloring the eggs, but here's the Easter egg hunt:







Real reason for Easter - He is risen!

1 comment:

lynz said...

so fun to have a backyard to do the easter egg hunt in! and totally agreed about how holidays are soooo much more fun with little kiddies :) happy easter!