After I did the last post Porter threw up again. Then yesterday he wasn't eating much and was a little off, but no throw up. He did have to poop a lot but it wasn't totally runny, except for when he tooted and some came out and got all over his underwear and pants. TMI, I know. I thought he was getting better. Then today we were supposed to go play with some friends at this Jump and Bounce place, but Porter was still a little off and grumpy this morning and kept saying he was cold (still no temperature, his temp is lower than normal) but he really wanted to go and I wanted to go hang out too, and Jeff thought I should take him, so we stupidly went. The Jump and Bounce place was packed because of spring break so until more room opened up we went to the sandwich place next door. Ports said he wanted to eat so I got him a sandwich. When we sat down he had that look, so I grabbed the bag the food came in, took out the food first of course, and tried to have him puke in there. No such luck. It got everywhere. Fun. Meanwhile, I had had to wake the girls up to come so they weren't in the happiest of moods so Scarlet was totally crying while I was trying to clean things up. Thank goodness my friend was able to come and help out with her. And now we are home and will stay here for a while. I don't want anymore poop and puke mishaps. But it serves me right because when I was a kid I puked a lot and my poor mom had to always clean me up, so I'm getting a feeling it's karma. Not sure what this sickness is, but hopefully no one else gets it.
4 comments:
Ugh, poor guy, and poor you! Vicki is my puker. There have been times when she was sick, and then we've thought she was better, only to have her puke one more time somewhere totally inconvenient/inappropriate, so I feel your pain. I hope Porter gets better soon, and for your sake I hope no one else gets it!
Amy, you are the reason I learned to keep my stuff picked up off the floor. Night time seemed to be your favorite time to vomit. I remember the trail from your bed to the bathroom... the floor, the light switch, the door knob, the floor in the hallway... everywhere but where it should be...
Poor Porter, hope he gets better soon! Ill never forget the first time Sophia threw up in public, we were leaving costco, it got all over the floor! GROSS! lol
Oh yuck! Pukey kids are no fun. I will take a thousand colds over a stomach bug. Poor guy, hope he's feeling better.
Post a Comment