
Little Scarlet, aka Scrappy

Sweet Simone

Scarlet started waking up in the middle of the night hungry, which is what Porter did when he was ready to start eating solids, so I started giving them rice cereal. Scarlet wasn't too sure about it in the beginning, but now she loves it. So with eating solids and the extra nursing I am doing only for her I'm hoping she will finally gain some weight. I still just think she's not as productive of a nurser as Simone.

Even though Simone showed no signs of wanting solids yet I figured I might as well try with her too, but she wants nothing to do with it. She's always preferred nursing over anything else, which I guess I shouldn't complain about. I'll keep trying anyway.

The girls hold hands while I nurse them. Can we say adorable!?!

Once again, absolutely adorable! They are starting to notice each other more now. They have a built in playmate - how awesome is that.

My little stud muffin.

Not the best pic, but my peppers are finally growing. I was beginning to think that the pepper seeds were just a bad crop or that it was just my curse of killing everything I try to grow. I shouldn't jinx it yet because there's still time for the curse to hit. Anyway, the left two rows are broccoli, the next three rows are peppers, and the five right rows are tomatoes. This was my first time so I may have over estimated how many I wanted of each. Looks like we will just be eating a ton of veggies this summer and I know Porter will love that, ha ha. It's almost time to plant these outside, so now I have to figure out what to do next. Plus I have a lot of other veggies I will be planting right into the ground. Here's to hoping I don't screw it up :)
7 comments:
Those pictures are great!! How are you enjoying being a mom of three??
The pictures of the girls holding hands is so totally awesome. You should frame it and hang it in their room. It's a fantastic picture.
They hold hands while you nurse? Ooooh, that is so cute!
I agree, that pic should be framed!
Yay! Im hoping the very same with our garden!
That is WAY too adorable that they hold hands when you nurse them. I love it!
So cute. I can't believe how big they are getting and they both have such a different look. Twins seem so fun.
Oh my goodness - those nursing pictures are sooo precious!!
Post a Comment