Monday, April 5, 2010

Last week in pictures

Mobius Kids - Children's Museum in Spokane. This was the only pic I took. When we got home Porter threw up - that was just the beginning.



I've got to have fun matching the girls while they are still young.



Simone's new favorite sleeping position. I put her on her back but she ends up on her stomach. Now she is actually a more chill sleeper, go figure.



Oops, was that a secret?



Deer...headlights...



Doh do doh.



This is Jeff's version of Porter.



Simone got this stuck on her face and couldn't get it off. I watched her struggle for awhile and laughed. I had kids for my own entertainment. Is there any other reason?



We have some friends who have chickens (yes, I live in Idaho) and that's where we get our eggs. There is one chicken who lays green eggs. Weird, yet awesome.



Sweet girl.



Here's how my veggies are looking so far. Unfortunately the peppers aren't growing (stupid Walmart seeds), but the broccoli and tomatoes are doing great. Those are the only veggies I started inside. When it's nice outside I will do a bunch more. But these were kind of my trial ones.



Some friends of ours had an extra little playset in storage so they said we could use it. Porter loves it. I love having a backyard. Now we just need to get a fence in the backyard so that we could just let Porter play without having to be out there with him.



Watching conference Saturday morning. Aren't the kids so spiritual? Actually, this only lasted like 2 minutes, then we had to put a movie on for Porter on the computer to keep him occupied so that we could watch it.

1 comment:

Mia said...

The girls really look alike in that bunny picture.
Both my kids slept WAY better on their tummies too. I guess if she's big enough now to roll over on her tummy, there's nothing mom can do about it! he he he.