I am loving this age of the girls right now. It keeps getting funner and funner. I remember thinking the same thing with Porter. And having two makes it doubly fun.
They have the cutest little giggles. Porter can get them to giggle the best. You can tell that they love Porter and he totally loves them right back.
When I walk into the room their faces just light up with the biggest smiles at the same time and their arms and legs go crazy with excitement. Even when I just look at them they totally smile and I can't help but hug them and give them kissies.
They interact together all the time now. They play together, will steal toys back and forth or both be playing with the same toy at the same time. They still hold hands while I nurse, and they also hold hands when I'm feeding them solids.
I love when I hold them at the same time and they just stare at each other or reach for each other - it's like they're already communicating together.
They are so curious. Whatever is in front of them they try to touch. When I look down at them while nursing they will reach their little hands up to touch my hair. When I hold them up in front of me they want to touch my face. Any toy that's near them they'll contort their little bodies to reach it. While I'm holding them they will try to grab for whatever I have, especially if it's messy food. Oh boy is it going to get interesting when they are both mobile.
I am seriously enjoying these little girls. Sure, at times it can be tough, like when they both are crying at the same time or when they both have blow outs at the same time. But the awesome times far outweigh the tough.
I am so grateful that I have been blessed with these sweet little girls, and with Porter who is such a good big brother. Every day I am thankful that I get to be home with my kids to be a part of every aspect of their lives. I never knew how much I would love being a mom.
They have the cutest little giggles. Porter can get them to giggle the best. You can tell that they love Porter and he totally loves them right back.
When I walk into the room their faces just light up with the biggest smiles at the same time and their arms and legs go crazy with excitement. Even when I just look at them they totally smile and I can't help but hug them and give them kissies.
They interact together all the time now. They play together, will steal toys back and forth or both be playing with the same toy at the same time. They still hold hands while I nurse, and they also hold hands when I'm feeding them solids.
I love when I hold them at the same time and they just stare at each other or reach for each other - it's like they're already communicating together.
They are so curious. Whatever is in front of them they try to touch. When I look down at them while nursing they will reach their little hands up to touch my hair. When I hold them up in front of me they want to touch my face. Any toy that's near them they'll contort their little bodies to reach it. While I'm holding them they will try to grab for whatever I have, especially if it's messy food. Oh boy is it going to get interesting when they are both mobile.
I am seriously enjoying these little girls. Sure, at times it can be tough, like when they both are crying at the same time or when they both have blow outs at the same time. But the awesome times far outweigh the tough.
I am so grateful that I have been blessed with these sweet little girls, and with Porter who is such a good big brother. Every day I am thankful that I get to be home with my kids to be a part of every aspect of their lives. I never knew how much I would love being a mom.

No comments:
Post a Comment