Sunday, May 23, 2010

Girlsies and a game

Scarlet really goes wild with kicking her legs. It's funny. We joke that that's why she's so skinny because she burns so many calories from kicking her legs. The other morning when I went in to get her up she had somehow kicked her legs so that they were sticking out of her PJs and stuck between the snaps. And she didn't seem to mind. That would drive me crazy.



Running errands yesterday Simone fell asleep with her hand like this by her face and it stayed there the whole time. Ok, well I thought it was cute.



Jeff took these pics a few months ago. I'm finally posting them. If you can guess which baby is in which picture you win! What do you win, you ask? The knowledge that you won. Awesome prize, I know :) Ok, so two are a given, but maybe the other two are a little more challenging? Maybe not?
1


2


3


4

3 comments:

Clinton and Danielle said...

Fun! I love seeing the pictures! They are growing so fast!!
How are you doing? Is your nose all better now? Miss you guys.

Daya said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Daya said...

Simone, Scarlet, Scarlet, Simone!! Am I right? Am I? Am I? Way cute pics!!