Saturday, May 29, 2010

I hate to admit

Today we ran a bunch of errands and on the way home we passed by a Zip's. We keep seeing these things all over the place around here. They are a fast food joint and they look pretty gross. Someone the other day said that they aren't that bad. I was still apprehensive. But we decided that we wanted to try it at least once while living here, so why not now. The food was alright...nothing to write home about. I just hate to admit that we ate that fast food crap. But the story continues. We went through the drive through and I put the bag that had this big bucket of greasy fries (so healthy) next to me on the seat and when we turned a corner I just sat there and watched them fall onto the ground, only to eventually respond and grab for them. You see, ever since I had the girls I'm just not as on the ball, as responsive, as I used to be. Apparently Jeff really notices :) Call it mommy brain. So I don't know why I just watched the bag fall. I knew it was falling. Anyhow, a bunch of fries fell out onto the floor of the car. I would have just thrown them away, because I don't know about you, but to me the floor of cars can be pretty nasty. But Jeff wanted to save them. So he picked up a handful of fries to put them back into the bag and I was saying how gross that was. He said that it wasn't gross, while at the same time he was pulling a long hair out of the pile. Yeah, pretty gross if you ask me. Then he proceeded to "save" the rest of the fries, while pulling a few more hairs out (what can I say, I shed). But we were totally laughing. So there you have it, I ate crappy food and I'm a little slower than I used to be. I hate to admit it, but it's true.

No comments: