I love when Simone makes this face. I couldn't quite capture it on camera in all it's evil-lookingness, but you get the picture. And with that gap between her two front teeth I love this look even more. When she was a baby I was nursing these girls for what seemed like endless hours each day, so I would of course just stare down at their beautiful little faces most of the time. One day for kicks I pushed the skin down on Simone's forehead between her eyebrows and with the shape of her eyes it made her look evil - you know, the way they draw eyebrows in cartoons to make the character look like the bad guy. It was way funny for me...or maybe I was just delirious from getting no sleep back then. But since she's become older she scrunches her own face to kind of make the same evil look, mostly because we do it ourselves to make her copy us. And that's another thing, she is always copying whatever we or anyone else is doing. This girl is always trying to learn and figure things out. The girls keep switching back and forth between who is the more easy going one, and right now that is Simone. Such a delight.
Seven Minutes
2 days ago


No comments:
Post a Comment