This was their first time coloring. And you can bet I kept those papers and dated them. I'm such a nerd :) And we really need to somehow raise up the chair that Simone is sitting in. Poor girl was barely able to reach the table. Once the girls were eating solids we needed a second highchair so my friend picked that up at a garage sale for us. I'm all about buying used and cheap, especially with twins, so we just need to make due with what we get sometimes.
And kids are such a riot. The little things they do are so funny and entertaining. Simone may not be able to see anything but she's still as happy as can be.
Have to include a picture of the big brother of course. He is definitely growing up and acting older. But sometimes I forget that he is still only 4 years old. He still needs that snuggle time and special little kid love just like the girls. I love the few special moments we get together each night when I go into his room after feeding the girls and putting them to bed and Porter and I just lay on his bed talking and laughing about what happened that day. He gets so excited for those moments. After Jeff puts him to bed Porter will just wait in his room right next to his door peaking under the door to see when I am coming. It's during those moments that the little boy who just wants to be with mama really comes out. During the day he's all about trying to be a big tough boy. But he will always be my little baby boy :)It's sad to think that they are all growing up so quickly and that I don't have babies any more. And who knows if we will have another baby or not. So once again I just need to enjoy each moment and soak in all the little kidness while they are still young.

No comments:
Post a Comment