Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Twintastic

Yesterday afternoon for naptime Simone was doing her normal crying and wiggling around while I was holding the girls and singing when it suddenly turned to giggling, and Scarlet started giggling too. I looked down and since I was holding one on each of my hips their feet could touch and they were playing footsies. Then I realized they were doing it on my back too. I guess that got them in a playful giggly mood (which is always just perfect right at naptime) because they were up in their room just giggling with each other for about 45 minutes until they finally fell asleep, or at least stopped giggling. Silly girls. Makes me feel kind of bad for Porter because he's by himself while the girls have each other. He obviously does play with them, but they are a few years younger so they can't or don't want to do the things he wants to. What would be nice is if he was a twin too...of course I say that now :)

My parents got the girls these cute dresses so I wanted to get some good pictures of them wearing them. And they can finally fit into these shoes we got them months ago. But it was a little chilly outside, where the lighting was better, so we couldn't quite get any pics of them all happy and smiley. But these are the best we got.


See the look of concern? The short photo shoot was brought to a sudden halt.

2 comments:

The Hill Family said...

Adorable! It's those moments that make it all worth it!

Eric & Penny Kunz Family said...

Cute girlies. What good friends they will be. Can't believe I can see grass there. We are buried in four feet of snow still.